Are you Dr. Imbesi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Arbor Dr
Mail Code 8756
San Diego, CA 92103Phone(619) 543-6768
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Imbesi, MD is a board certified radiologist in San Diego, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with VA San Diego Healthcare System and is an Associate Professor at University of California San Diego School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of California DavisFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1994 - 1995
- Pennsylvania Hospital - University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 1990 - 1994
- Pennsylvania Hospital - University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMR Angiographic-Guided Percutaneous Sclerotherapy for Venous Vascular Malformations: A Radiation Dose-Reduction Strategy.Steven G. Imbesi, D.A. Green, A Cho, R.S. Pakbaz> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2016 Feb 1
- 6 citationsIsolated lateral collateral ligament complex injury in rock climbing and Brazilian Jiu-jitsuBryan Davis, Lucas P. Hiller, Steven G. Imbesi, Eric Y. Chang> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2015 Feb 12
- 1 citationsRadiation‐Induced Cavernous Malformations of the Cauda Equina Mimicking Carcinomatous or Infectious Meningitis. A Case ReportNikdokht Farid, Jack Zyroff, Christopher M. Uchiyama, Phataraporn K. Thorson, Steven G. Imbesi> ;Journal of Neuroimaging. 2014 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- VA San Diego Healthcare SystemSan Diego, California