Dr. Merandi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34239Phone(941) 917-7893
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1988 - 1992
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - Present
- MT State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- ID State Medical License 2001 - 2016
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- MR arthrography is not proven to be preferred baseline MRI examination.Traughber, P. D., Merandi, S., Traughber, K. A.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006 Jan
- Complications of esophageal prostheses: roentgenologic manifestations.Merandi, S. F., Quinn, S. F., Clark, R. A.> ;South Med J. 1989 Nov
- Contrast-enhanced MR imaging of optic nerve lesions in patients with acute optic neuritis.Merandi, S. F., Kudryk, B. T., Murtagh, F. R., Arrington, J. A.> ;AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1991 Sep 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: