Dr. Nezhad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8000Fax(781) 744-5276
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2000 - 2003
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- ME State Medical License Active through 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsEndoscopic treatment of pancreatic duct stones using a 10F pancreatoscope and electrohydraulic lithotripsy.Douglas A. Howell, Robert M. Dy, Brian L. Hanson, Steven F. Nezhad, Samuel B. Broaddus> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1999 Dec 1
- 5 citationsEndoscopically Placed Gianturco Endoprosthesis in the Treatment of Malignant and Benign Biliary ObstructionDouglas A. Howell, Steven F. Nezhad, Robert M. Dy> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America. 1999 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: