Dr. Topper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3640 Camels View
Colorado Springs, CO 80904Phone(719) 232-4263
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Topper is an orthopedic surgeon in Colorado Springs, CO and is affiliated with UCHealth Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and has been in practice 31 years. He specializes in hand surgery and is experienced in hand and wrist surgery, upper extremity functional reconstruction, hand and wrist traumatology, hand and wrist oncology, and hand and wrist functional reconstruction.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 1993 - 1994
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1989 - 1993
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- OR State Medical License 1998 - Present
- CO State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1994 - 1996
- SC State Medical License 1989 - 1995
- ND State Medical License Active through 1998
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsLunocapitate fusion using the OSStaple compression staple.Peter J Ronchetti, Steven M Topper> ;Techniques in Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery. 2006 Dec 1
- 3 citationsManagement of phalangeal neck fractures in children.Roxanne Wallace, Steven M. Topper, Robert E. Eilert> ;Military Medicine. 2006 Feb 1
- 6 citationsTraumatic extensor tendon dislocation in a boxer: a case study.Robert T. Bents, John Patrick Metz, Steven Mark Topper> ;Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 2003 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: