Dr. David is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsA Method to Account for Variation in Congenital Heart Surgery ChargesLisa Bergersen, Andrew Brennan, Kimberlee Gauvreau, Jean A. Connor, Melvin C. Almodovar, James A. DiNardo, Sthuthi David, John K. Triedman, Puja Banka, Sitaram M. Eman...> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2015 Mar 1
- 9 citationsQuality metrics in cardiac catheterization for congenital heart disease: Utility of 30‐day mortalityCarl H. Backes, Lisa Bergersen, Jonathan J. Rome, Sarosh P. Batlivala, Andrew C. Glatz, Bugsu Ovunc, Sthuthi David, Brian K. Rivera, U Haque, Kevin Kollins, Han Yin, R...> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2015 Jan 1
- 36 citationsRadiation Dose Benchmarks During Cardiac Catheterization for Congenital Heart Disease in the United StatesSunil J. Ghelani, Andrew C. Glatz, Sthuthi David, Ryan Leahy, Russel Hirsch, Laurie B. Armsby, Sara M. Trucco, Ralf J. Holzer, Lisa Bergersen> ;Jacc-cardiovascular Interventions. 2014 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: