Dr. Framm is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10034Phone(212) 932-5190Fax(212) 932-5081
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1995 - 1997
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsAGENTS OF DIARRHEAStuart R. Framm, Rosemary Soave> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 1997 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: