Dr. Jennings is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office970 Newman Rd
New Bern, NC 28562Phone+1 252-633-9262Fax+1 252-317-2094
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2010 - 2012
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsIdiopathic Membranous Nephropathy: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Challenges.Amr El-Husseini, David Saxon, Stuart Jennings, Virgilius Cornea, Laurence H. Beck, B. Peter Sawaya> ;American Journal of Nephrology. 2016 Jan 1
- 58 citationsThrombotic Microangiopathy in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Efficacy of EculizumabAmr El-Husseini, Schot Hannan, Ahmed Awad, Stuart Jennings, Virgilius Cornea, B. Peter Sawaya> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2015 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: