Dr. Slavin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 2000
Chicago, IL 60611
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1987
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTaking Students as They Should Be: Restoring Trust in Undergraduate Medical Education.Stuart J. Slavin, Gregory S. Smith> ;Academic Medicine. 2019 Dec 1
- 15 citationsReflections on a Decade Leading a Medical Student Well-Being Initiative.Stuart J. Slavin> ;Academic Medicine. 2019 Jun 1
- 18 citationsMaladaptive Perfectionism, Impostorism, and Cognitive Distortions: Threats to the Mental Health of Pre-clinical Medical Students.Katherine Hu, John T. Chibnall, Stuart J. Slavin> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2019 Feb 6
- Join now to see all
- SLU's Medical School Removes Dean Lauded for Preventing Student DepressionMay 10th, 2017
- Address Systemic Issues to Change Toxic Health Care Environment, SLU Commentary SaysSeptember 1st, 2016
- In Reply to KhanJuly 28th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: