Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1418 S San Gabriel Blvd. , Suite C
San Gabriel, CA 91776Phone+1 626-293-1988Fax+1 626-293-3368
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsApoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 (Ask1) targeted small interfering RNA on ischemic neuronal cell death.Hyun Woo Kim, Kyoung-Joo Cho, Su Kyoung Lee, Gyung Whan Kim> ;Brain Research. 2011 Sep 15
- 17 citationsShort coasting of 1 or 2 days by withholding both gonadotropins and gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist prevents ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome without compromis...Hwa Sook Moon, Bo Sun Joo, Sung Eun Moon, Su Kyung Lee, Kyung Seo Kim, Ja Seong Koo> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2008 Dec 1
- 115 citationsChronic Lateral Ankle Instability: The Effect of Intra-Articular Lesions on Clinical OutcomeWoo Jin Choi, Jin Woo Lee, Seung Hwan Han, Bom Soo Kim, Su Keon Lee> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2008 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: