Dr. Paranji is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224Phone(410) 550-0100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Good Samaritan Hospital of MarylandResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Siddhartha Medical College NTRClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Elements Influencing Recruitment and Retention of Millennial Hospitalists Born in or after 1982: a Survey-Based Study.Amteshwar Singh, Tiffani Panek, Sean Tackett, Suchitra Paranji, Venkat Gundareddy, Regina Kauffman, Scott Wright, Gregory Bowling, Haruka Torok, Hemali Patel, Ilan Alh...> ;Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Jun 3
- 8 citationsThe effect of racial and gender concordance between physicians and patients on the assessment of hospitalist performance: a pilot studyDamian Crawford, Suchitra Paranji, Shalini Chandra, Scott M. Wright, Flora Kisuule> ;BMC Health Services Research. 2019 Apr 24
- 15 citationsA Nationwide Study of the Impact of Dysphagia on Hospital Outcomes Among Patients With DementiaSuchitra Paranji, Neethi Paranji, Scott M. Wright, Shalini Chandra> ;American Journal of Alzheimers Disease and Other Dementias. 2017 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: