Are you Dr. Poynter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3333 Burnet Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45229Phone(513) 636-4259Fax(513) 636-4267
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sue Poynter, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1997 - 2001
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Multi-center Clinical Trial of Limiting Resident Work Hours on ICU Patient Safety Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01Czeisler, C.A.,Landrigan, C.,Gozal, D.,Erkonen, G.,Wright, K.P.,Yu, P.,Zee, P.,Poynter, S.
Publications & Presentations
- Extended Work Shifts and Neurobehavioral Performance in Resident-Physicians.Shadab A. Rahman, Jason P. Sullivan, Laura K. Barger, Melissa A. St. Hilaire, Conor S O'Brien, Katie L. Stone, Andrew J. K. Phillips, Elizabeth B. Klerman, Salim Qadri...> ;Pediatrics. 2021 Feb 22
- 1 citationsUse of Resident-Sensitive Quality Measure Data in Entrustment Decision Making: A Qualitative Study of Clinical Competency Committee Members at One Pediatric Residency.Daniel J. Schumacher, Abigail Martini, Brad Sobolewski, Carol Carraccio, Eric S. Holmboe, Jamiu O. Busari, Sue E Poynter, Cees P. M. van der Vleuten, Lorelei Lingard> ;Academic Medicine. 2020 Nov 1
- Pediatric Resident Engagement With an Online Critical Care Curriculum During the Intensive Care Rotation.Dennis Daniel, Sue E Poynter, Christopher P. Landrigan, Charles A. Czeisler, Jeffrey P. Burns, Traci A. Wolbrink> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2020 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterCincinnati, Ohio