Dr. Padda is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20100 N 51st Ave
Glendale, AZ 85308Phone(623) 376-6328Fax(622) 566-6454
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1997 - 2000
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Government Medical College AmritsarClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 1900 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsAdequacy of mucosal sampling with the "two-bite" forceps technique: a prospective, randomized, blinded study.Sukhdeep Padda, Ifat A. Shah, Francisco C. Ramirez> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2003 Feb 1
- 12 citationsReflectance spectrophotometry in the gastrointestinal tract: Limitations and new applicationsFrancisco C. Ramirez, Sukhdeep Padda, Susan Medlin, Helen Tarbell, Felix W. Leung> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2002 Nov 1
- Liver penetration by a duodenal ulcer.Padda, S. S., Morales, T. G., Earnest, D. L.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 1997 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: