Dr. Bilge-Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office388 S Main St
Akron, OH 44311Phone(330) 543-8589Fax(330) 543-3856
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center of AkronFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2006 - 2008
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2006
- Istanbul University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsPoly-traumatization and harmful behaviors in a sample of emergency department Psychiatric Intake Response Center youth.Krystel Tossone, Eric Jefferis, Scott F. Grey, Sumru Bilge-Johnson, Madhav P. Bhatta, Patricia Seifert> ;Child Abuse & Neglect. 2015 Feb 1
- 17 citationsRisk factors for rehospitalization and inpatient care among pediatric psychiatric intake response center patientsKrystel Tossone, Eric Jefferis, Madhav P. Bhatta, Sumru Bilge-Johnson, Patricia Seifert> ;Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. 2014 Oct 29
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: