Dr. Srivastava is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Ave
Mail Code I32
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone(216) 636-2286Fax(216) 445-4575
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery, 2003 - 2005
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Immunology, 2002 - 2003
- Emory UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 1999 - 2002
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- University at BuffaloClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2011
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Ozurdex for Diabetic Macular Edema Treated With Pars Plana vitrEctomy and Membrane RemovAl (OPERA Study) Start of enrollment: 2012 Jul 01Srivastava, S.K.
- Automated Analysis of Anterior Chamber Inflammation by Optical Coherence Tomography Start of enrollment: 2012 Jun 01Srivastava, S.K.
- Genetics of Uveitis Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Sunil K. Srivastava, M.D.
- Intraoperative OCT Guidance of Intraocular Surgery Start of enrollment: 2009 Sep 01Dupps, W.J.,Ehlers, J.P.,Srivastava, S.K.,Kuo, A.N.,Hahn, P.,Toth, C.
- Imaging of Uveitis Patients Receiving Injectable Fluocinolone Acetonide Implant Sunil K Srivastava, MD
- Imaging Quantification of Inflammation (IQI) Sunil K Srivastava, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Retinal Fluid Volatility Associated With Interval Tolerance and Visual Outcomes in Diabetic Macular Edema in the VISTA Phase III TrialJustis P. Ehlers, Atsuro Uchida, Duriye Damla Sevgi, Ming Hu, Kim Reed, Alyson J. Berliner, Robert Vitti, Karen Chu, Sunil K. Srivastava> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 2021 Apr 1
- iOCT-assisted macular hole surgery: outcomes and utility from the DISCOVER study.Philina Yee, Duriye Damla Sevgi, Joseph R Abraham, Sunil K. Srivastava, Thuy K. Le, Atsuro Uchida, Natalia Figueiredo, Aleksandra Rachitskaya, Sumit Sharma, Jamie Rees...> ;British Journal of Ophthalmology. 2021 Mar 1
- Longitudinal Assessment of Ellipsoid Zone Integrity, Subretinal Hyperreflective Material, and Subretinal Pigment Epithelium Disease in Neovascular Age-Related Macular ...Justis P. Ehlers, Robert Zahid, Peter K. Kaiser, Jeffrey S. Heier, David M. Brown, Xiangyi Meng, Jamie Reese, Thuy K Le, Leina Lunasco, Ming Hu, Sunil K. Srivastava> ;Ophthalmology Retina. 2021 Feb 26
- Join now to see all
- Outer Retinal Assessment Using Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography in Patients with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's DiseaseHubert Fernandez, Justis P Ehlers, Jagan A Pillai, Sunil K Srivastava, Robert Bermel, James B Leverenz, Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science
- The Application of Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography in Uveitis and Inflammatory Eye DiseasesDavid Sarraf, Sunil K Srivastava, Thomas A Albini, Careen Y Lowder, ScienceDirect
- Treatment Outcomes of Focal Laser Consolidation During Chemoreduction for Group B RetinoblastomaMay 26th, 2020
- Big Data, Analytics, and AI in Retina PracticeNovember 1st, 2019
- Inflammation and DME Roundtable DiscussionOctober 1st, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: