Dr. Dupps is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone(216) 444-8396
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Dupps is an ophthalmologist in Cleveland, OH and practices at Cleveland Clinic. He received his medical degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and has been in practice 17 years. He specializes in cataract, cornea & external disease, and refractive surgery and is experienced in refractive surgery, cataract surgery, refractive lens surgery, corneal transplantation, and laser refractive surgery.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Cornea/External Disease & Refractive Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Ophthalmology, 2001 - 2004
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Corneal Elastography and Patient Specific Modeling Start of enrollment: 2016 May 01William Dupps, MD
- LASIK Flap Thickness and Visual Outcomes Using the WaveLight FS200 Femtosecond Laser Start of enrollment: 2012 Aug 01Holody, L.,Dupps, W.J.
- A Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of the KXL System With VibeX (Riboflavin Ophthalmic Solution) for Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking in Eyes With Keratoconus Start of enrollment: 2012 Jul 01Rajpal, R.K.,Dhaliwal, D.K.,Gordon, M.,Dupps, W.J.,Price, F.W.,Suh, L.H.,Hersh, P.S.,Durrie, D.S.
- A Multi-Center, Randomized, Controlled Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of the KXL System With VibeX (Riboflavin Ophthalmic Solution) for Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking in Eyes With Keratoconus or Corneal Ectasia After Refractive Surgery Start of enrollment: 2012 Jun 01Chaturvedi, R.,Vukich, J.
- Intraoperative OCT Guidance of Intraocular Surgery Start of enrollment: 2009 Sep 01Dupps, W.J.,Ehlers, J.P.,Srivastava, S.K.,Kuo, A.N.,Hahn, P.,Toth, C.
Publications & Presentations
- Mydriatic strategies for cataract surgery: optimizing efficacy and cost.William J. Dupps> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 2021 Aug 1
- Depth-resolved Corneal Biomechanical Changes Measured Via Optical Coherence Elastography Following Corneal Crosslinking.Tanner J. Ferguson, Srinidhi Singuri, Sanjai Jalaj, Matthew R. Ford, Vinicius Silbiger De Stefano, Ibrahim Seven, William J. Dupps> ;Translational Vision Science & Technology. 2021 Apr 29
- Biomechanics of Ophthalmic Crosslinking.Brecken J. Blackburn, Andrew M. Rollins, William J. Dupps> ;Translational Vision Science & Technology. 2021 Apr 29
- Join now to see all
- From Hair Growth and Glaucoma to Diabetes: 8 Amazing Health Advances That Could Help You Live LongerJuly 26th, 2019
- What Are the Best Options for Laser Vision Correction Surgery?March 26th, 2019
- Connect with Cole Eye Institute at AAO 2017November 13th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: