Dr. Ashbee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12701 Padgett Switch Rd
PO Box 769
Bayou La Batre, AL 36509Phone+1 251-824-2174Fax+1 251-824-1161
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board Certified Pediatrician, with 36 years of clinical practice in a rural setting in South Alabama. I enjoy medical missions and have been to East Africa with MedReach, Haiti with Medical Benevolence Foundation, and Peru with Christian Medical and Dental Association of South Alabama.
Education & Training
- USA HealthResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1981
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Squirrel (s)c(r)atch diseaseJuan N. Walterspiel, Stephen A. Chartrand, Susan Ashbee> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease. 1986 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: