Dr. Boylan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2280 Opitz Blvd Ste 120
Woodbridge, VA 22191
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1984 - 1986
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine Affiliated HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1983 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- A Safety and Efficacy Study of Intra-Operative Radiation Therapy (IORT) Using the Xoft® Axxent® eBx™ System at the Time of Breast Conservation Surgery for Early Stage Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01Lopez-Penalver, C.,Ivanov, O.,Boylan, S.E.,Schwartzberg, B.,Chakravarthy, A.,Kamath, S.S.,Golder, S.L.,Bremner, A.K.,Dooley, W.C.,Chang, H.R.,Coomer, C.L.,Vito, C.A.,Farha, M.J.,Corn, C.C.,Fernandez, K.L....
- As Her Cancer Treatment at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center Ends, Yolanda Elliott Is at a CrossroadsOctober 4th, 2019
- Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical CenterManassas, Virginia
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical CenterWoodbridge, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: