Dr. Hakeman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 11th St Ste 301
Bellingham, WA 98225Phone(360) 671-1701Fax(360) 756-8850
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1990 - 1994
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsContinuous Droperidol Infusion for Management of Agitated Delirium in an Intensive Care UnitMark A. Frye, Michael F. Coudreaut, Susan M. Hakeman, Bhavik Shah, Thomas B. Strouse, Christine E. Skotzko> ;Psychosomatics. 1995 May 1
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical CenterBellingham, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: