Are you Dr. Lester?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis Street Amory 3
Brigham And Womens Hospital Department Of Pathology
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-5500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Lester, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1988 - 1993
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Hematologic Malignancies of the Breast: A Contemporary Series Investigating Incidence, Presentation, Accuracy of Diagnosis on Core Needle Biopsy, and Hormone Receptor ...Marie-Christine Guilbert, Jason L. Hornick, Sona A. Chikarmane, Susan C. Lester> ;Breast cancer : basic and clinical research. 2019 Feb 21
- 6 citationsEvaluating the Rate of Upgrade to Invasive Breast Cancer and/or Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Following a Core Biopsy Diagnosis of Non-classic Lobular Carcinoma In Situ.Faina Nakhlis, Beth T. Harrison, Catherine S. Giess, Susan C. Lester, Kevin S. Hughes, Suzanne B. Coopey, Tari A. King> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2019 Jan 1
- 2 citationsLobular breast cancer: patterns of intraabdominal metastatic spread on imaging and prognostic significance.Pamela J. DiPiro, Sree Harsha Tirumani, Gisele Cruz, Nikhil H. Ramaiya, Susan C. Lester, Atul B. Shinagare> ;Abdominal Radiology. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts