Are you Dr. Sajer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
John Cumming Bldg #200
Concord, MA 01742Phone(978) 287-3436Fax(978) 287-3642
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Sajer, MD is an oncologist in Concord, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Emerson Hospital and Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1990 - 1991
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 602 citationsLeukocyte accumulation promoting fibrin deposition is mediated in vivo by P-selectin on adherent platelets.Theresa M. Palabrica, Roy R. Lobb, Barbara C. Furie, Mark Aronovitz, Christopher D. Benjamin, Yen-Ming Hsu, Susan A. Sajer, Bruce Furie> ;Nature. 1992 Oct 29
- 113 citationsP-selectin and E-selectin. Distinct but overlapping leukocyte ligand specificities.Glenn R. Larsen, Dianne S. Sako, Ahern Tim J, M. A. Shaffer, John K. Erban, S.A. Sajer, R.M. Gibson, Denisa D. Wagner, B.C. Furie, B Furie> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1992 Jun 5
- 254 citationsPADGEM-dependent adhesion of platelets to monocytes and neutrophils is mediated by a lineage-specific carbohydrate, LNF III (CD15)Eric Larsen, Theresa M. Palabrica, Susan A. Sajer, Gary E. Gllbert, Denisa D. Wagner, Barbara C. Furie, Bruce Furie> ;Cell. 1990 Nov 2
- Join now to see all