Are you Dr. Wakefield?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office877 Forest Hill Ave Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Phone+1 616-949-4465Fax+1 616-949-6191
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Wakefield, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital.
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State University/Helen DeVos Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1985
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State University/Helen DeVos Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1983
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1982 - 2025
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsEvaluation of a Primary Care Weight Management Program in Children Aged 2⁻5 years: Changes in Feeding Practices, Health Behaviors, and Body Mass Index.Jared M. Tucker, Renee DeFrang, Julie Orth, Susan Wakefield, Kathleen A Howard> ;Nutrients. 2019 Feb 27
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth HospitalGrand Rapids, Michigan