Dr. Wishnia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Washington Street, Green Building
Newton, MA 02461Phone(617) 243-3724Fax(617) 243-9993
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2004 - 2011
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsCompletion mucosectomy for retained rectal mucosa following restorative proctocolectomy with double-stapled ileal pouch-anal anastomosis.Maria E. Litzendorf, Arthur F. Stucchi, Susana Wishnia, Amy Lightner, James M. Becker> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2010 Mar 1
- 7 citationsManagement of a Presacral Teratoma in an AdultSusana C. Wishnia, Jennifer E. Rosen, M. Adel Hamid, Susan Haas, Nilda Moreno-Ruiz> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2008 May 20
- Newton-Wellesley HospitalNewton Lower Falls, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: