Are you Dr. Brotschi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVamc West Roxbury (112)
1400 Vfw Parkway
Boston, MA 02132Phone(617) 323-7700Fax(857) 203-5567
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Erica Brotschi, MD is a general surgeon in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System - Jamaica Plain and is an Associate Professor at Boston University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1979 - 1981
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1976 - 1976
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSurgeons' Disclosures of Clinical Adverse Events.A. Rani Elwy, Kamal M.F. Itani, Barbara G. Bokhour, Nora Mueller, Mark E. Glickman, Shibei Zhao, Amy K. Rosen, Dana Christian Lynge, Melissa F. Perkal, Erica A. Brotsc...> ;JAMA Surgery. 2016 Nov 1
- 42 citationsOnline spaced education to teach urology to medical students: a multi-institutional randomized trial.B. Price Kerfoot, Erica A. Brotschi> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2009 Jan 1
- Luminal Cholecystokinin and Gastrin Cause Gallbladder ContractionErica A. Brotschi, William A. Vaules, Elizabeth A. Kahl, Nicholas A. Midis, Carol L. Hilbinger> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 1996 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System - Jamaica PlainJamaica Plain, Massachusetts