Are you Dr. Gordon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6939 Palm Ct
Riverside, CA 92506Phone(951) 683-6771Fax(480) 684-5027
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susanna Gordon, MD is a radiation oncologist in Riverside, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Colorado, and Indiana. She is affiliated with City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and St. Mary Medical Center Long Beach.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1997 - 2001
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Surgery, 1993 - 1997
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- MO State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2013
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology