Are you Dr. Jain?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5041 Victor Dr
Medina, OH 44256Phone(330) 723-3338Fax(330) 722-5439
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sushil Jain, MD is a board certified internist in Medina, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Indiana, and Utah. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic, Medina Hospital and Cleveland Clinic Akron General Lodi Hospital.
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Nalanda Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1999 - 2019
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- UT State Medical License 1994 - 1994
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsG6PD deficiency shifts polarization of monocytes/macrophages towards a proinflammatory and profibrotic phenotype.Rajesh Parsanathan, Sushil K. Jain> ;Cellular & Molecular Immunology. 2021 Mar 1
- 9 citationsReduced 25(OH) Vitamin D Association with Lower Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Blood Levels in Type 2 Diabetic Patients.Virginia M Lindley, Kamal Bhusal, Laura Huning, Steven N. Levine, Sushil K. Jain> ;Journal of The American College of Nutrition. 2021 Feb 17
- 6 citationsl-Cysteine Stimulates the Effect of Vitamin D on Inhibition of Oxidative Stress, IL-8, and MCP-1 Secretion in High Glucose Treated Monocytes.Sushil K. Jain, David Micinski, Rajesh Parsanathan> ;Journal of The American College of Nutrition. 2021 Feb 17
- Join now to see all
- Ketosis, Vascular Inflammation And Its Therapy In Type 1 Diabetic PatientsNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2007–2010
- Adjuvant Therapy For Vascular Inflammation In DiabetesNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2004–2006
- Adjuvant Therapy For Vascular Inflammation In DiabetesNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2003
- Membrane Lipid Peroxidation And Sickle Cell PathologyNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1985–1987
- Cleveland Clinic, Medina HospitalMedina, Ohio