Dr. Sharma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Irving St, G019
Washington, DC 20010Phone+1 844-748-8482Fax+1 202-877-8259
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susmeeta Sharma is an endocrinologist in Washington, DC and is affiliated with MedStar Washington Hospital Center. She received her medical degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and has been in practice 15 years. She specializes in pituitary and adrenal disorders.
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2009 - 2012
- University of FloridaResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical CollegeClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- Cushing's syndrome: all variants, detection, and treatment.Sharma ST, Nieman LK> ;Endocrinology and metabolism clinics of North America.
- Physiological basis for the etiology, diagnosis, and treatment of adrenal disorders: Cushing's syndrome, adrenal insufficiency, and congenital adrenal hyperplasia.Raff H, Sharma ST, Nieman LK> ;Comprehensive Physiology.
- Comorbidities in Cushing's disease.Sharma ST, Nieman LK, Feelders RA> ;Pituitary.
- Join now to see all
- MedStar Washington Hospital CenterWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: