Dr. Boulter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Boulter's full profile
Office250 Pleasant St.
Concord, NH 03301Phone+1 603-496-1511Fax+1 603-228-7307
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1968 - 1972
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 73 citationsMaintaining and Improving the Oral Health of Young ChildrenDavid M. Krol, Adriana Segura, Suzanne Boulter, Melinda Clark, Rani S. Gereige, Wendy E. Mouradian, Rocio B. Quinonez, Francisco Ramos-Gomez, Rebecca L. Slayton, Marth...> ;Pediatrics. 2014 Dec 1
- 46 citationsOral Health Opinions and Practices of Pediatricians: Updated Results From a National SurveyRocio B. Quinonez, Ashley M. Kranz, Charlotte W. Lewis, Lauren Barone, Suzanne Boulter, Karen G. O'Connor, Martha Ann Keels> ;Academic Pediatrics. 2014 Nov 1
- 5 citationsChapter Oral Health Advocates: A Nationwide Model for Pediatrician Peer Education and Advocacy about Oral HealthCharlotte W. Lewis, Lauren Barone, Rocio B. Quinonez, Suzanne Boulter, Wendy E. Mouradian> ;International Journal of Dentistry. 2013 Oct 21
- Join now to see all
- Consider Climate Change in Pediatric Clinical VisitsApril 30th, 2022
- Concord HospitalConcord, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: