Dr. Jha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 S 1st St
Temple, TX 76504Phone(254) 778-4811
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 2007 - 2009
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Banaras Hindu University Institute of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsHepatocellular carcinoma with extension into the right atrium.Biresh Kumar, Swastika Jha> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2005 Dec 1
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care SystemTemple, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: