Dr. Colen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office802 64th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11220Phone+1 718-748-5225Fax+1 718-208-4663
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2003 - 2007
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2002 - 2003
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2007 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsEffect of intracapsular tonsillectomy on quality of life for children with obstructive sleep-disordered breathing.Tahl Y. Colen, Carly Seidman, Jeremy Weedon, Nira A. Goldstein> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2008 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: