Overview of Dr. Nishihori
Dr. Taiga Nishihori, MD is an oncologist in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Connecticut. He is affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
Office12902 Usf Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33612Fax(813) 745-4284
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Medical Oncology, 2006 - 2009
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2006
- Hokkaido University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Selinexor Plus High-Dose Melphalan (HDM) Before Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Multiple Myeloma Start of enrollment: 2016 Sep 01Taiga Nishihori, M.D.
- Panobinostat (LBH589): Multiple Myeloma - Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) Start of enrollment: 2016 Jun 01Taiga Nishihori, M.D.
- Selinexor (KPT-330) and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin For Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 01Baz, R.
- Ex-vivo Expanded Donor Regulatory T Cells for Prevention of Acute Graft-versus-host Disease Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 01Pidala, J.
- In Vivo Treg Expansion and Graft-Versus-Host Disease Prophylaxis With IL-2, Sirolimus, and Tacrolimus Following Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Field, T.,Ayala, E.,Alsina, M.,Kelley, L..,Riches, M.,Fernandez, H.,Anasetti, C.,Perez, L.E.,Pidala, J.,Ochoa-Bayona, J.L.,Betts, B.C.,Locke, F.L.,Nishihori, T.
- Ofatumumab in Combination With Glucocorticoids for Primary Therapy of Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01Perez, L.E.,Field, T.,Mishra, A.,Fernandez, H.,Riches, M.,Ayala, E.,Nieder, M.L.,Pidala, J.,Alsina, M.,Nishihori, T.,Locke, F.L.,Betts, B.C.,Anasetti, C.,Ochoa-Bayona, J.L.
- A Trial of Single Autologous Transplant With or Without Consolidation Therapy Versus Tandem Autologous Transplant With Lenalidomide Maintenance for Patients With Multiple Myeloma (BMT CTN 0702) Start of enrollment: 2010 May 01Abidi, M.,Akard, L.,Anderson, L.,Bachier, C.,Ball, E.,Bashey, A.,Bayer, R.,Beardell, F.,Bensinger, W.,Broun, E.R.,Callandar, N.,Carrum, G.,Castro-Malaspina, H.,Dakhil, S.,DiPersio, J.,Faber, E.,Fanning, S...
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Objective and subjective physical function in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients.Asmita Mishra, Joseph Pidala, Ram Thapa, Brian C. Betts, Hugo F. Fernandez, Frederick L. Locke, Taiga Nishihori, Lia Perez, Xuefeng Wang, Claudio Anasetti, Heather S.L...> ;Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2021 Aug 11
- Assessment of Clonotypic Rearrangements and Minimal Residual Disease in Lymphoid Malignancies: A Large Cancer Center Experience Using clonoSEQ.Mohammad Hussaini, Jaya Srivastava, Lik Wee Lee, Taiga Nishihori, Bijal D. Shah, Melissa Alsina, Javier Pinilla-Ibarz, Kenneth H. Shain> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2021 Aug 3
- Therapeutic roles of antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) in relapsed/refractory lymphomas.Hamza Hashmi, Alicia Darwin, Taiga Nishihori> ;Hematology/Oncology and Stem Cell Therapy. 2021 Jul 28
- Join now to see all
- Case Report Haploidentical Transplantation as a Promising Therapy for Relapsed Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in an Older Adult PatientTaiga Nishihori, Ernesto Ayala, ScienceDirect
- Allogeneic Transplantation for Myelodysplastic Syndrome in Adults over 50 Years Old Using Reduced Intensity/Non-Myeloablative Conditioning: Haploidentical Relative Ver...Taiga Nishihori, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/8/2019
- Clearance of Somatic Gene Mutations in Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia Prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) Predicts OutcomeTaiga Nishihori, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/9/2019
- CD34+ Cell Dose Influences Survival after Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation with Post-Transplant CyclophosphamideTaiga Nishihori, 61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting, Orlando, FL, 12/8/2019
- Join now to see all
- Panobinostat As a Maintenance Therapy after Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Patients with Multiple Myeloma61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting - Orlando, FL - 12/7/2019
- The Result of a Phase 1 Study of Selinexor in Combination with High-Dose Melphalan and Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Multiple Myeloma61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting - Orlando, FL - 12/7/2019
- Open-Label Pilot Study of Genetically Engineered NY-ESO-1 Specific T Cells (GSK3377794) Alone or in Combination with Pembrolizumab in Relapsed and Refractory Multiple ...61st Annual American Society of Hematology Meeting - Orlando, FL - 12/7/2019
- Moffitt Research of Selinexor for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Facilitates Recent FDA ApprovalJuly 24th, 2019
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
- Aetna Choice POS II
AvMed Health Open Access
BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Florida BlueCare HMO
BCBS Florida NetworkBlue
BCBS Florida Preferred Patient Care PPO
BCBS Illinois PPO
CIGNA Open AccessCIGNA PPO
Coventry Florida - Employer Group PPO
First Health PPO
Great West PPO
Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: