Are you Dr. Hadee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20400 Observation Dr
Germantown, MD 20876Phone(301) 972-9559Fax(301) 972-9593
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Taj Hadee, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Germantown, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, New York, and Illinois. She is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1997 - 2001
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2005
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 124 citations“Could this Be Something Serious?”: Reassurance, Uncertainty, and Empathy in Response to Patients’ Expressions of WorryRonald M. Epstein, Taj Hadee, Jennifer K. Carroll, Sean Meldrum, Judi Lardner, Cleveland G. Shields> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2007 Oct 31
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical CenterRockville, Maryland