Are you Dr. Palka?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office123 Andover Road
Westbrook, ME 04092Phone+1 207-761-2200Fax+1 207-761-2108
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tamara Palka, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Westbrook, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Spring Harbor Hospital.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2007 - 2009
- University of Maryland/Sheppard PrattResidency, Psychiatry, 2004 - 2007
- Saba University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License Active through 2025
- VA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsSleep Problems and Their Relationship to Maladaptive Behavior Severity in Psychiatrically Hospitalized Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)Elise M. Sannar, Tamara Palka, Carol Beresford, Christine Peura, Desmond Kaplan, Mary Verdi, Matthew Siegel, Shir Kaplan, Marco A. Grados> ;Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 2018 Nov 1
- Spring Harbor HospitalWestbrook, Maine