Dr. Said is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Zeroing in on the cause of your patient's facial pain.Feras Ghazal, Mohammed Ahmad, Hussein Elrawy, Tamer Said> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2015 Sep 1
- Ionic bases for electrical remodeling of the canine cardiac ventricle.Jeyaraj, D.,Wan, X.,Ficker, E.,Stelzer, J. E.,Deschenes, I.,Liu, H.,Wilson, L. D.,Decker, K. F.,Said, T. H.,Jain, M. K.,Rudy, Y.,Rosenbaum, D. S.> ;Am. J. Physiol. Heart Circ. Physiol.. 2013 Aug 1
- Transmural dispersion of repolarization as a preclinical marker of drug-induced proarrhythmia.Said, T. H.,Wilson, L. D.,Jeyaraj, D.,Fossa, A. A.,Rosenbaum, D. S.> ;J. Cardiovasc. Pharmacol.. 2012 May 09
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: