Dr. Panigrahi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9200 Calumet Ave
Hammond, IN 46321Phone+1 219-644-9232
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2002
- Veer Surendra Sai Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 2004 - 2013
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Intentional puncture of the dural space as an aid to epidural placement in a morbidly obese parturient.Mychaskiw, G., Panigrahi, T., Ray, T., Shah, S.> ;J Miss State Med Assoc. 2001 Oct
- Indiana University Health Arnett HospitalLafayette, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: