Dr. Panton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13464 Springfield Blvd
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413Phone(718) 883-6800Fax(718) 883-6849
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2002
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2005
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsMedication abortion employing routine sequential measurements of serum hCG and sonography only when indicatedWesley Clark, Tanya Panton, Louisa Hann, Marji Gold> ;Contraception. 2007 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: