Dr. Khater is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office229 E 85th ST
New York, NY 10028Phone+1 917-960-0821
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. KHATER completed his medical school at Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine and his Internal Medicine residency at Ain Shams University Master Internal Medicine. I have established first premarital tests center in middle east focus on genetics and family health, published articles in Congress of genetics at Melbourne Australia, British Medical Journal BMJ & EMIPHER Europe 2003. Worked with Plan organization educating youth for adolescent health. I’m interested in preventive medicine worked on Prediabetes and conducted series of symposia training doctor in Egypt. Dr, Khater had been internist with over twenty years of experience working in various countries overseas. He had been directing diabetes, general and family checkup center and supervising internal medicine and diabetes department add to that experience in intensive care and emergency room, in Nasser Institute Hospital, most respected hospital in Cairo.
Dr. KHATER has solid medical experience in internal Medicine, Sport Medicine, Pain Management, Nursing Homes, Clinical Research, Urgent Care, Telehealth, No-Fault, Work Comp, E.R. & I.C.U. He has sharpened skills in Musculoskeletal Diagnostics big, medium, small joints & Spine; Interventional USG Injections; USG Trigger Point Myofascial Release & USG Regional Nerve Block. He has multiple modalities in: General, Cardiovascular & Point of Care Emergency Medicine Ultrasound. He had been coaching Resident Physicians of Columbia University with USG Procedures in Vascular Surgery Department @ Harlem Hospital Medical Center.
Dr Khater is a member of American College of Physicians ACP, New York State Pain Society NYSPS, American Medical Association AMA, American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine AIUM & Association for Clinical Research Professionals ACRP.
Education & Training
- Andrew's Institute Hands on, Musculoskeletal USG Injections , 2019
- PennState University Course, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound , 2019
- New York School of Regional Nerve Anesthesia NYSORAHands on, Nerve Block, 2019
- University of Vienna Faculty of MedicineClass of 2018, Interventional Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections
- Medical University of ViennaDiploma, Emergency Ultrasound, 2017
- State University of New York Downstate Medical CenterExternship, Endocrine Pediatrics , 2010 - 2011
- ECFMG / USMLEECFMG Certified Physician, M.D., United States Medical Licensing Examinations, 2006 - 2009
- American University In Cairo AUCDiploma, Total Quality Management in Healthcare , 2004 - 2005
- Alazhar University Faculty Of Medicine PhD, Internal Medicine , Research Part of Medical Doctorate, 1999 - 2002
- University of Ain Shams Faculty of Medicine Master Degree, Interanal Medicine , M.Sc., 1994 - 1997
- University of Ain Shams Faculty of Medicine Diploma, Tropical Medicine & Hygiene , 1992
- University of Ain Shams, Abbasia FOMClass of 1984, MBBCH
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2020 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- Alliance of Physicians for Certification & Advancement APCARegistered Physician Vascular Interpretation RPVI
- Alliance for Physicians Certification & Advancement APCARMSK Registered Physician in Musculoskeletal
- Alliance of Physicians for Certification & Advancement APCAEmergency Medicine Point of Care Ultrasound POCUS
- Associate of Clinical Research Professionals ACRPCCRC Certified Clinical Reaseach Coordinator
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates ECFMG United States Medical Lisencing Examinations USMLE
- Clinical ResearcherNeuroscience Clinical Trials CCRC2023 - Present
- New York State Pain SocietyMember
- Spanish, Arabic
- KHATER MEDICAL SERVICEShttp://TAREKKHATER.COM
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: