Are you Dr. Loftus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office90 Presidential Plz
Syracuse, NY 13202Phone(315) 464-3850Fax(315) 464-3872
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tayloe Loftus, MD is an internist in Syracuse, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsInternal medicine clerkship characteristics associated with enhanced student examination performance.Charles H. Griffith, John F. Wilson, Steve A. Haist, T. Andrew Albritton, Bryan A. Bognar, Stuart James Cohen, Craig J. Hoesley, Mark J. Fagan, Gary S. Ferenchick, Oth...> ;Academic Medicine. 2009 Jul 1
- 29 citationsMedical students' perspectives on and responses to abuse during the internal medicine clerkship.D. Michael Elnicki, Raymond H. Curry, Mark J. Fagan, Erica Friedman, Eric W. Jacobson, Tayloe Loftus, Paul E. Ogden, Louis N. Pangaro, Maxine A. Papadakis, Karen Szaut...> ;Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2002 Jan 1
- Using a clerkship "mini-course" to gain student "buy-in" for learning preventive medicine.Lynn M. Cleary, Tayloe H. Loftus> ;Academic Medicine. 2000 May 1
- Join now to see all