Dr. Jackson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2018 - 2023
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2018, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2019 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Incidence of Symptomatic Pediatric Tarsal Coalition in Olmsted County: A Population-Based Study.Taylor J. Jackson, A. Noelle Larson, Smitha Elizabeth Mathew, Todd A. Milbrandt> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2021 Jan 20
- Characteristics and reoperation rates of paediatric tarsal coalitions: a population-based study.Taylor J. Jackson, Smitha Mathew, A. Noelle Larson, Anthony A. Stans, Todd A. Milbrandt> ;Journal of Children's Orthopaedics. 2020 Dec 1
- Average Lumbar Hounsfield Units Predicts Osteoporosis-Related Complications Following Lumbar Spine Fusion:Jeffery D. St. Jeor, Taylor J. Jackson, Ashley Xiong, Brett A. Freedman, Arjun S. Sebastian, Bradford L. Currier, Jeremy L. Fogelson, Mohamad Bydon, Ahmad Nassr, Benja...> ;Global Spine Journal. 2020 Nov 23
- Join now to see all
- 17 Free or Discounted Workout Classes to Try at HomeMarch 17th, 2020
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: