Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 N. 1st Street
Springfield, IL 62781Phone(217) 545-7409Fax(217) 545-2711
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ted Clark, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Springfield, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Indiana. He is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center and Decatur Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Medical Students' Progress in Detecting and Interpreting Visual and Auditory Clinical Findings.Heeyoung Han, Reed G. Williams, Susan Hingle, Debra L. Klamen, Gary M Rull, Ted R. Clark, James Daniels> ;Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2020 Apr 11
- 6 citationsComparison of rates of emergency department procedures and critical diagnoses in metropolitan and rural hospitals.James R. Waymack, Stephen Markwell, Joseph C. Milbrandt, Ted R. Clark> ;Rural and Remote Health. 2015 Oct 13
- 10 citationsTyped versus voice recognition for data entry in electronic health records: emergency physician time use and interruptions.Jonathan dela Cruz, John Shabosky, Matthew Albrecht, Ted R. Clark, Joseph C. Milbrandt, Steven J. Markwell, J Kegg> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Hospitals Back on the Brink of COVID-19 Disaster as Midwest Numbers SpikeNovember 16th, 2020
- Health Leaders Look Back on One Year Since First COVID-19 CasesMarch 15th, 2021
- Hospitals Back on the Brink of COVID-19 as Midwest Numbers SpikeNovember 15th, 2020
- Join now to see all