Are you Dr. Persaud?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6511 Booth Street
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone+1 917-554-4663
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Teekaram Persaud, MD is a pulmonologist in Rego Park, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida. He is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Forest Hills, Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, and NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPulmonary fibrosis and embolism secondary to silicon implant leak.Ahad Azeem, Samreen Khuwaja, Rukma Parthvi, Teekaram Persaud> ;BMJ Case Reports. 2019 Jun 1
- Risperidone-Associated Acute Eosinophilic Pneumonia.Rukma Parthvi, Teekaram Persaud, Su Yun Chung> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2018 May 1
- NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney IslandBrooklyn, New York
- Long Island Jewish Valley StreamValley Stream, New York
- Long Island Jewish Forest HillsForest Hills, New York