Dr. Singh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95 Grand Avenue
Massapequa, NY 11758Phone+1 516-799-7500Fax+1 516-799-2075
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Neurology, 2002 - 2005
- Westchester Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrognoCIS EHR, Bizmatics, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEarly robotic experience with paraesophageal hernia repair and Nissen fundoplication: short-term outcomes.Ward Dunnican, T. Paul Singh, Gloria G. Guptill, Michael G. Doorly, Ashar Ata> ;Journal of Robotic Surgery. 2008 Mar 29
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: