Dr. McConaughy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office856 J. Clyde Morris Blvd
Newport News, VA 23601Phone(757) 594-2656Fax(757) 594-3386
- Is this information wrong?
- I am providing home based primary and palliative care to home bound frail elders.
Education & Training
- Riverside Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: