Dr. Carlson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4410 Arapahoe Ave
Boulder, CO 80303
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2004 - 2006
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2001 - 2004
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- CO State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2003 - Present
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCase report: valproic Acid and risperidone treatment leading to development of hyperammonemia and mania.Teri Carlson, Charles A. Reynolds, Rochelle Caplan> ;Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 2007 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: