Dr. Bennett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office151 S Main St
Rochester, NH 03867Phone(603) 335-8001Fax(603) 335-8004
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harvard University School of Public HealthM.P.H., Demography and population, 1969
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1966
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1964, MD
- University of Southern CaliforniaBachelors, Zoology, 1956 - 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1981 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Board Member Semmelweiss Society International, 2009
- “Clean Hands” Awardee Semmelweiss Society International, 2008
- Ezekiel Hersey Society Member Harvard Medical School, 1991
- Join now to see all
- An Open Label,Randomized,Comparison of the Immunogenicity and Safety of Wockhardt's Human Insulin Basal Bolus Regimen With the Novo Nordisk's Yeast Based Human Insulin Basal Bolus Regimens, Marketed in United States, in Type 1 Diabetics. Start of enrollment: 2011 Mar 01ARIF, A.,BENNETT, T.M.,Bhandari, S.,CHAPPEL, C.M.,CHEUNG, D.G.,Erande, S.,GHOSH, M.,HERROD, J.N.,Jha, R.J.,JOSHI, S.K.,Kumar, P.,LERMAN, S.,McCARTNEY, M.J.,Parmar, D.V.,Patel, M.,Phadke, U.,Rhudy, J.M.,RO...
- Dr. Dental® International Assoc. Dental and Medical Disciplines®, IADMD®November 27th, 2017
- Oswego County Departments Partner on “Healthy for Life” TrailerSeptember 11th, 2021
- French, German
- Frisbie Memorial HospitalRochester, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: