Dr. Stein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8536 Wilshire Bl
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 248-8200Fax(310) 248-8270
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Theodore Stein is a gastroenterologist in Beverly Hills, CA and is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Albany Medical College and has been in practice 33 years. He specializes in inflammatory bowel disease and is experienced in general gastroenterology, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, and crohn's disease.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1987 - 1989
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:LA Area Castle Connolly, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsDecreased Antibody Responses to Ad26.COV2.S Relative to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccines in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.Valeriya Pozdnyakova, Gregory J. Botwin, Kimia Sobhani, John Prostko, Jonathan Braun, Dermot P.B. McGovern, Gil Y. Melmed, Keren L. Appel, Andrea Banty, Edward J. Feld...> ;Gastroenterology. 2021 Aug 12
- Impact of an Online Gastrointestinal Symptom History Taker on Physician Documentation and Charting Time: Pragmatic Controlled TrialNatalie J Hall, Sameer K. Berry, Jack Aguilar, Elizabeth Brier, Parth D. Shah, Derek Cheng, Jeremy Herman, Theodore Stein, Brennan Spiegel, Christopher V. Almario> ;JMIR formative research. 2021 May 4
- 6 citationsNatural history and treatment with ursodiol of gallstones formed during rapid loss of weight in man.Jay W. Marks, Theodore Stein, Leslie J. Schoenfield> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1994 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: