Dr. Tollivoro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1435 Tulane Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70112Phone+1 504-988-5763
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California (San Francisco)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2013
- Tulane UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsIndex colonoscopy-related risk factors for postcolonoscopy colorectal cancers.Theodore A. Tollivoro, Christopher D. Jensen, Amy R. Marks, Wei K. Zhao, Joanne E. Schottinger, Virginia P. Quinn, Nirupa R. Ghai, Ann G. Zauber, Chyke A. Doubeni, The...> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2019 Jan 1
- 1 citationsAcute Obstructive Suppurative Pancreatic Ductitis.Theodore A. Tollivoro, Sandeep Palakodeti, Craig A. Munroe> ;ACG Case Reports Journal. 2016 Sep 28
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: