Dr. McHugh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLankenau Medical Center
100 E Lancaster Ave, MSB 1st Floor
Wynnewood, PA 19096Phone+1 484-476-2600Fax+1 484-476-8151
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Main Line Health System/Lankenau Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2000 - 2003
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Reply to the siren's song of anonymous web-based sampling.Marisa C Weiss, Julianne E Hibbs, Meghan E Buckley, Sherry R Danese, Adam Leitenberger, Melissa Bollmann-Jenkins, Sam Meske, Katherine E Aliano-Ruiz, Theresa W McHugh,...> ;Cancer. 2022 May 1
- 6 citationsA Coala-T-Cannabis Survey Study of breast cancer patients' use of cannabis before, during, and after treatment.M. Weiss, Julianne Hibbs, Meghan Buckley, Sherry R. Danese, Adam Leitenberger, Melissa Bollmann-Jenkins, Sam W. Meske, Katherine E. Aliano-Ruiz, Theresa W. McHugh, Sha...> ;Cancer. 2021 Oct 12
- Lankenau Medical CenterWynnewood, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: