Dr. Scott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeColumbia University Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2016 - 2019
- New York College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2016
- New York UniversityBA, Biology, 2007 - 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Stanley Schiowitz Award for Excellence in Osteopathic Medicine NYIT-College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Osteopathic manipulation as a complementary approach to Parkinson's disease: A controlled pilot study.DiFrancisco-Donoghue J, Apoznanski T, de Vries K, Jung MK, Mancini J, Yao S> ;NeuroRehabilitation.
- Low-Grade Intraventricular Hemorrhage and Neurodevelopmental Outcomes at 24-42 Months of Age:Theresa E Scott, David Aboudi, Jordan S. Kase> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2020 May 21
- 5 citationsResolution of dacryostenosis after osteopathic manipulative treatment.Theresa E. Apoznanski, Reem Abu-Sbaih, Michael J. Terzella, Sheldon C. Yao> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2015 Feb 1
- You Matched! Now What?March 2018
- Westchester Medical CenterValhalla, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: