Are you Dr. Thomas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1210 Chuck Dawley Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 971-1955Fax(843) 974-8044
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Theresa Thomas, MD is a pediatrician in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Vermont, and California.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Racial differences in myocardial deformation in obese children: Significance of inflammatory state.Popp, T. J.,Henshaw, M. H.,Carter, J.,Thomas, T. N.,Chowdhury, S. M.> ;Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2019 Mar 10
- UofA College of Medicine-Phoenix Scientist Gets $1.65M GrantMarch 28th, 2018
- Study Confirms Sex-Differences in Neuroscience and Long-Term Outcomes Following ConcussionOctober 7th, 2020