Dr. Anandarangam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 Lyons Ave
Newark, NJ 07112Phone+1 973-926-6347Fax+1 973-923-5688
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thiruvengadam Anandarangam is a pulmonologist in Newark, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including CarePoint Health Bayonne Medical Center, CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical Center, and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Kilpauk Medical College and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in critical care medicine, interventional pulmonology, and pleural disease and is experienced in critical care medicine and general pulmonology.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Kilpauk Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsEffects of Prone Ventilation on Oxygenation, Inflammation, and Lung Infiltrates in COVID-19 Related Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: A Retrospective Cohort Study.Rohit Khullar, Shrey Shah, Gagandeep Singh, Joseph Bae, Rishabh Gattu, Shubham Jain, Jeremy Green, Thiruvengadam Anandarangam, Marc Cohen, Nikhil Madan, Prateek Prasanna> ;Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2020 Dec 21
- 65 citationsFour-year prospective study of pulmonary venous thrombosis after lung transplantation.Larry L. Schulman, Thiruvengadam Anandarangam, David Leibowitz, Marco R. DiTullio, Carlton C. McGregor, Mark Galantowicz, Shunichi Homma> ;Journal of The American Society of Echocardiography. 2001 Aug 1
- 56 citationsAssociation Between Right Ventricular Function and Perfusion Abnormalities in Hemodynamically Stable Patients With Acute Pulmonary EmbolismRachel L. Miller, Sam Das, Thiruvengadam Anandarangam, David Leibowitz, Philip O. Alderson, Byron Thomashow, Shunichi Homma> ;Chest. 1998 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- CarePoint Health Bayonne Medical CenterBayonne, New Jersey
- CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical CenterHoboken, New Jersey
- Newark Beth Israel Medical CenterNewark, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital RahwayRahway, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: